vendredi 1 juillet 2016

No wifi, imei working for Moto G4 Plus XT1643(indian version)?

I was stuck on boot loop while rooting my Moto G4 Plus(Indian Version) so I downloaded the stock rom from File Factory where the file name was "G4_XT1641-XT1643_ATHENE_6.0.1_MPJ24.139-13.1_cid50_subsidy-DEFAULT_CFC.xml_2" for XT1643 version. While flashing through cmd there were some errors like "image not signed or corrupt " and I ignored them as I was half way through. After completing the process, my phone booted successfully. Now, I'm not able to Turn on my wifi, there is no imei so no cellular network, rest all everything is working fine. I googled a lot for Moto G4 Plus stock rom and everywhere I was redirected to only on link which was from File Factory. I even formatted the phone but there was not change, even re flashed the same rom but still no success. Please help, it was the first day of my phone and this happened :p


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/297lzaN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire