dimanche 31 juillet 2016

O+ 360 Deadboot Help Please!

I am having trouble flashing my O+ 360 (Deadboot)
My Phone specs.(I posted because it has so many variants)
The error that is showing up is:
Error
I have 2 roms
Roms
Can you suggest a ROM file for me or Give me things that I can do to avoid the error?
I have many Sp flashtools version but none worked
I have mt65xxx drivers installed But can you give me an alternative?
Drivers
Any recommendations are accepted :)
I really need to restore it badly
Sp flashtool detects it but is always stuck at red line 100%
Error
Now I am trying to download new firmware and hoping.
Please test it thanks1
*If I have posted this thread on a wrong part pls be considerate pm me because I am new here and I will move it to the appropriate one when I get back online*


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aGYBxl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire