dimanche 31 juillet 2016

Is there a main or sticky re the bootloop issue?

I'm sorry to ask a question that may have been asked dozens of times, but I am unable to find a thread clearly describing the much talked about "Bootloop" issue with the G4. After reading through several threads, I've come to the conclusion that there may be an issue with the LG G4's with serial numbers that begin with 505.

My own G4 has been working great until this morning. I bought the device from a T-Mobile store in about June, 2015. It is not rooted, and is completely stock. This morning I woke up to find my phone would not turn on. I tried removing and replacing the battery, changing batteries, plugging it into a charger, booting without the sim and SD card.

Eventually I looked up how to boot it into recovery (power vol down, let go for one second at LG logo, then power and vol down until menu screen appears). My phone will not boot into recovery.

It starts to boot normally, but either reboots after the LG logo, reboots at the T-Mobile screen, or simply turns the screen off and stops. One time it actually booted to the home screen, but ran very sluggish, then the Lookout app reported that, "Malware has successfully been removed". Then the phone froze and I had to reboot.

From what I've read in several threads, this is a common issue and the only fix is to have LG replace the motherboard. But if this is such a common issue with this phone, why is there no sticky?

Thanks for any help or tips.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2aJ0qXn
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire