mercredi 29 juin 2016

Any current VZW phones with: SD Card & Unlockable bootloader?

I couldn't decide on the best place to ask this question, but since it ultimately pertains to my desire to flash a custom ROM, but isn't about a specific phone, this was the best place. Mods feel free to move as needed...

Are there any modern phones that meet *ALL* of the following conditions:
  1. Work on the Verizon network
  2. Have an external SD card slot
  3. Bootloader is unlockable (either officially/unofficially) or has some alternate method of safely flashing ROMs

Yes, yes, I know VZW is dead set against unlockable bootloaders, but I'm curious if there are any current/modern phones that pass all 3 of my requirements, despite VZW's best attempts.

Note: Please *DO NOT* just reply that I should "ditch VZW and get an BL-unlockable GSM phone with another carrier." While I detest the bootloader locking stance of VZW, I'm stuck using them due to their coverage in my usage areas, and my grandfathered unlimited data plan.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2902neH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire