mercredi 29 juin 2016

[CyanogenMod][Decision][CM-11][ Xiaomi Mi Note]

Hello everyone here.. as i want to work for your device so making this thread so that i can talk with you and share what i am doing.. I will try my best to make cm possible for this device.

Things that you should not post here:

Non-development related stuff
ETAs
Trolling
Being a rat (steal stuff and pretend it's yours)

Things you should post here:

Everything helpfull for the development
Logs

##**Certain Rules to be followed by the Developers**##

1. YOU are free to use my work
2. YOU can not download the source and push it to your GIT
3. YOU have to Fork my git repo to your git and start messing up with it.
4. YOU can open pull request i will check and merge.
5. Do not become like rat. Dont say you made thing possible.


Hitting Thanks button will help and encourage me to work.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29ad4j9
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire