mercredi 29 juin 2016

Phone does not accept SIM

Hi,
I have a HTC One M7 phone. When I got it a year ago there was a v4 Android on it. I tried to update but it failed every time. Few days ago I tried to update it manually using the RUU file that I found here in the forum:
http://ift.tt/1ycohHu
I updated the version 6.24.563.2 but now it does not accept any SIM. I live in Hungary (central Europe), so it is maybe because this RUU is only for US phones. Could you please help me how can I fix it?
Output of the fastboot getvar all command:
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.61.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 1.01.20.1225
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 6.24.563.2
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-OFF
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) meid:
(bootloader) product: m7_wls
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0720000
(bootloader) cidnum: 11111111
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 4340mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: off
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-0e2a13e5
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.122s

Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Zoli


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/28ZY573
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire