jeudi 30 juin 2016

HTC Desire 820 Bricked!

Hi All,
I recently upgraded 820U indian variant to Marshmallow.
But a few days later my phone turned off and wont start. Connecting a charger would just make the LED to blink. So after searching this forum, I did manage to get the HTC logo to show up, but to my horror, it went into bootloop.
Again a series of going through all the threads in this forum. Asked a few questions as well. Installed the TWRP But still couldn't get the phone running.

Finally decided to put back Lollipop. So I copied Lollipop RUU to my SDCard and restarted in HBOOT.
After a few checking, my phone went blank. Completely blank!!! Pressing Power Button, Power + Vol-, Power + Vol - and Vol+ etc wont work. adb devices wont show my device. Niether would fastboot devices show anything.

Any idea how I can get out of this irritating issue!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2959Huk
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire