mercredi 29 juin 2016

HELP! HTC 10 freaking out :(

Hi all,

First post here and unfortunately not a nice one. I picked up a new HTC 10 on my way through Dubai the other day and its not a happy phone.

Every now and then when I unlock the device it starts registering touches at the top middle of the screen in a very straight line without any input from me. This drags down the notification tray and starts causing havoc. Basically the phone becomes useless and has mind of it own. Turning the screen on and off a few times returns the phone back to normal again. Then a when I unlock the phone again a few minutes later it starts up again. I have tried wiping and resetting the device but nothing.

I have a screen shot of it happening but cant seem to upload it: "To prevent spam on the XDA forums, ALL new users prevented from posting outside links in their messages"

Any help would be greatly appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29024AK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire