mardi 28 juin 2016

Annoying ads and popups on almost any site and almost any browser

Hello,
In my possession I have OP2.
From any browser except 'opera mini' I have Malware ADS Popups (Screen Captures attached)
It is happening in almost any site, including legit news sites.
So I deny\reject the option that this is phishing or cross site scripting from the web site itself,
It must be something in the phone.
Another thing, if I deny in chrome the ability to get java from sites, it stopes, but I can't get to open many sites cause lack of java.
I scan with AVAST, Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, Bitdefender, MacAfee. Nothing found
I cleaned the system rom, installed a new ROM, custom rom. And issue persist.
Something here is very bad, what is it?
It is happening on my wife's LG G4 also

1
2
3

While searching google, only answers i found is to clean cache and some more unrelevant solutions.
it's deeper than that, i believe that the phones is really infected with something,
i also asked my friends from work and other friends using androids,
they are not experiencing this kind of popups.

Please your urgent help and explanation.
does someone else have this issue?
thanks


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/290O0YO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire