jeudi 30 juin 2016

TWRP alka backup

Hi everyone, today I tried to go back from Santosh M's CM13 not because it's bad but because for some reason web browsing was very slow (everything else was just fine though, even other internet related features llke Facebook or HD vids on Youtube were blazing fast)...
Anyways, when I made a backup a while ago in TWRP Alka I forgot to uncheck firmware and got an error and now I'm stuck with a locked bootloader (twrp is working fine and I'm on Xiaomi.eu ROM). So I was wondering what I lose out on if I have locked BL and if there is anything significant, I would be VERY THANFUL to anyone who could upload their nand backup somewhere so I can download it. Also, I heard that you can unlock BL from mister Santosh's CM13 but I haven't seen anyone try it before, what's the procedure?
Thank you and have a nice day everyone :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/297pkmb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire