jeudi 30 juin 2016

SM-G920F showing wrong model number after failed update!

Hi,
I recently got a SM-G920F off the internet and noticed it was running android v.5. There was no update option available in the usual place so I tried to update to Marshmallow manually with Odin and it failed during the update process.

I've now noticed that even in Odin Mode, it's showing as a SM-G920P. As a result of this, only US (SM-G920P) firmware installs (everything else just fails) which isn't any use as I'm in the UK! I've tried to reset using smartswitch but it doesn't even recognise the serial number. The back of the phone states it is a SM-G920F and I was previously able to download apps to confirm that the phone isn't a fake.

Has anyone else had this problem? I think I just need to configure the phone to be a SM-G920F again and it will take the firmware but I can't find a way. Have tried editing the prop.build file in /system but it's still saying it's a G920P in Odin mode. Any ideas/help would be appreciated.

Cheers.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29hIiUa
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire