mercredi 29 juin 2016

Galaxy S7 Dual SIM (SM-G930FD) Tethering SIM 2

Hi guys,
I bought my G930FD about a month ago and I have started running into a rather annoying problem:
it seems that tethering only works if SIM1 is use for the data connection. If one attempts to use SIM2 for data and then tether (regardless if one uses WiFi, Bluetooth or USB), the connected PC is unable to use the internet connection. I tried several ROMs (including unadulterated G930FD stock) and SIM-cards (Vodafone NL, Base DE and NTT Docomo JP). Nothing seems to help, so I am now asking you guys. Is there anybody who has any idea how to fix this? I recon the trouble lies somewhere in the tether settings that doesn't get properly switched to SIM2 data. So any help would be greatly appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29ad6HN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire