mercredi 29 juin 2016

Need help to debug bootloop logcat caused by enabling navbar

Hi guys
I wanna enable navigation bar on a stock based custom rom.
There are several stock based custom roms (KitKat) for lg optimus g, but they (stock based roms& stock rom) have no problem with navbar.

But on this particular stock based custom rom, you can enable navigation bar with Xposed modules (but I think Xposed itself is a problem.)
& If you enable it with build.prop (qemo.hw.mainkeys=0), strangely you will face bootloop!

I've checked the logcats I guess the difference between a successful boot & navbar enabled boot starts from here:
E/AndroidRuntime( 874): *** FATAL EXCEPTION IN SYSTEM PROCESS: main

E/AndroidRuntime( 874): java.lang.RuntimeException: Error receiving broadcast Intent { act=android.intent.action.USER_SWITCHED flg=0x50000010 (has extras) } in com.android.internal.policy.impl.PhoneWindowManage rEx$16@428e7f00




But I don't know what cause this fatal error.

Please check the logcats, & help me to find the related error.
Thanks



from xda-developers http://ift.tt/298FATs
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire