jeudi 30 juin 2016

Slow Camera

My HTC One m8 camera takes several seconds to respond to touch-commands. I've read many fora and this one appears to be the most helpful. I tried deleting cache and data, rebooting, deleting cache partitions, disabling/enabling and Ive gotten the camera to go from largely unresponsive to "responds after 5 seconds". The problems started after I had cut a bunch of pictures from my phone - I simply did this in windows explorer (worked fine for my HTC One Mini) and didn't "remove safely". I have a feeling the connection between gallery and camera is somehow obstructed but also other commands such as flash/camera-mode respond very slowly.
Does anyone have experience with this problem?
Thank you in advance for any help/advice!

Joachim


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/292rJsq
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire