jeudi 30 juin 2016

S6 - Software Update option missing.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6, from USA which is unlocked and working both on CDMA and GSM.
I am outside USA at moment. Bought on from a friend.

Sprint , SM-G920P
Android running , 5.1.1
About Device - Missing Software Update option , its not there.
Themes - Only default theme working , Rest Pink and Space Theme only showing Download Sign , and not going to Theme Store. Whenever clicked upon only makes sound.
Mobile Data : LTE : ESM - 27 error , Unable to establish a connection.

Tried Safe mode , and Clearing Wipe Cache Partition as well.
Please help me sort out following problems.
I have not done factory reset , as I don't want to turn my phone in to a brick, also can't send back to USA to unlock from there.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/29hFbLO
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire