dimanche 25 septembre 2016

Recovering photos from cracked phone

I have a Galaxy S5 that belongs to my brother which has a cracked screen. It powers on fine and recently factory resetting itself but can't see the screen. I'm trying to recover photos from the device of my brothers son during the first year of his life. The photos are very important to him and I'm trying my best to recover them.

I'm using MobileEdit Forensics and other recovery software but having problems connecting to the device. I'm thinking it's because of USB debugging isn't enabled. Is there a command of the line code I can run to enable it?

Would replacing the screen be any benefit to me? Am I taking the right approach?

Thanks in advance for any help given.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2da7o8W
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire