dimanche 25 septembre 2016

Best USB-C hub foe Oneplus 3?

Evening all :)

I'm planning on building my own dock for my OP3 to sit on my nightstand and charge at night. The goal of the dock is to charge the phone, but also have two or three USB ports for backing up photos and such during the nighttime hours, as well as an Ethernet adapter so that my phone has a wired network connection as well.

So I guess my question is, are there any powered USB Type-C hubs out there that fit this criteria? Again, it needs to:
--Charge my OP3 via USB C
--Ethernet adaptor
--Two or three USB ports for expanded storage.

I've considered using a Raspberry Pi for this, but I wanted to see if there was anything else first before I dove in to the project.

Cheers :)


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cxk2kG
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire