samedi 24 septembre 2016

Received replacement N7 via Fedex, protocol to return old N7?

I received my new N7 Thursday evening to replace my original N7. I have received no instructions to return the old N7, when I finally was able to get VZ to find a way to ship me a replacement N7 I asked about how they wanted me to return the old one. They didn't have an answer and didn't even seem to care if I did or not, the question was breezed over basically. So upon receiving my new N7 I expected some kind of instructions on returning the old one. But there is none - no return box, no return label, no return instructions. I am wondering if VZ is actually going to ask for the old phone back at all? One would think that they would contact me somehow about this. Anyone else experience this same thing? It seems very odd, I cannot think I am the only person this has happened to.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dj5vpB
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire