samedi 24 septembre 2016

Factory Reset Protection (FRP) removal or bypass possible still?

My sister-in-law just got a new S7 from Verizon about a month ago. She setup the thumbprint and had some issues and apparently verizon were the ones who had set up her gmail account so she couldn't remember the password. Next thing you know, she's tried 15 times and her phone factory reset. Swell. But she still couldn't remember the password so she managed to actually reset it. Uh oh - now - if my reading is correct, there is a 72 hour lock on the phone since the password was reset.

So, I figured I try the method from rootjunky. Doesn't seem to work - although I checked in the recovery mode screen and it says she's on PG5. Should the rootjunky method work on this version?

Or is it possible to downgrade to an earlier version of 6.01 on this phone and then use the rootjunky method? Or is there something that will prevent me from flashing back to PE1 or so?

I know we could wait the 3 days out but she's visiting from out of town and not having her phone is killing her.

Any help/guidance/links are greatly appreciated.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cWvYxw
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire