lundi 26 septembre 2016

Galaxy Note 5 Android OS Rapid Battery Draining Problem








Hello All,
I am new to xda forum, this is my first thread. I am having a serious battery draining problem with my new Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Duos (SM-N9208) running Android 6.0.1. My phone's Android OS is draining a lot of power during idle hours. After a full charge I put my phone into sleep mode closing every apps that can run in background as well as turning of WiFi, Bluetooth, Data Connection, NFC etc. But after around 4 hours when I turn the phone on my battery level dropped to 65% from 100%. From the battery usage screen I found that during this 4 hours Android OS has consumed 62% of the battery. I am totally surprised to see this. I have no game installed on my phone as well as I use a few basic apps like Facebook, Messenger etc. I have no idea what's going on with my phones battery in sleep mode. I have attached some screenshots from the battery usage screen which might help you to understand the issue. I am badly looking for a permanent solution to this problem since I can't go anywhere without a power bank with the phone to keep it running. Please help me out of this problem. Any kind of suggestions, tips or tricks are welcomed.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dytPak
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire