lundi 26 septembre 2016

Security for windows phone app

I am developing an enterprise application for my client. Now client has demanded to apply security to my code like obfuscation of the code so that when hacker got .xap file and tries to decompile it, code should be displayed in unreadable format like proguard in android.
I have tried may things like "preemptive dotfuscator and analytics" option from "tools" in visual studio. I have applied process successfully but after checking decompilation output. code was still in readable format . it has converted needless things like giving integer value to static constants fields .
I want to know exact steps for obfuscation, i don't want theory about it as there is plenty of theory available on microsoft developer website.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dnH4f5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire