lundi 26 septembre 2016

Does anyone use a GPS logging program?

Does anyone use a GPS logging app? Do they output any type of useful stuff that might prove I was at a certain point at a certain time?

I'll explain: Pennsylvania has a new "Toll by Plate" system. I think it's a scam. Instead of paying a toll you just drive through. It snaps a picture of your license, then snaps a picture when you get off and sends a bill in the mail.

I got a bill for $6.35 or something. No problem. I knew about it. I was with a friend.

But another one? I went to Microcenter after work one day to pick up a Raspberry Pi 3. it's an hour drive for me.. I'm in New Jersey. Drive all the way there.. no problem.. today I get a bill in the mail for $30.05!! My little $25 RPI3 turned into a $50+ thing with this toll.

Anyway, I know the software can't help me now, but maybe in the future it'd be good to have. I can go into Google Maps and see my history, but it's not detailed. It's only that I left work and went to Microcenter, tacos, and home. Not to prove where I got on the Turnpike.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2cxQI8S
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire