lundi 26 septembre 2016

Help to install FM Radio APK from another model

Hello to all,

I have the APK of FM Radio of LG model that I want to install in an Zenfone 2 ZE500KL and in Samsung S6 since doesn´t have FM Radio APP.

I tried to installed allowing installation of APKs from unknown sources. I receive the message that the APP was not installed, but I see the icon in APPs but the APP doesn´t run.

I see somewhere that I need to copy the APK in system/app folder, but when I try to do this I received not permission or Read-Only directory message.

I need to copy to system/app to be able to run it? if yes how can I do it? I need to root/flash the phones?

I´m new for this of rooting/flashing and hope someone could help me.

Thanks in advance


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/2dnIndM
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire