vendredi 24 avril 2015

Wireless charging notifications interrupt music

I have to say that the most annoying thing about the S6 are the stupid wireless charging notifications. They get crazy annoying once the battery is full. I use a wireless charging dock in my car and when I am streaming music, there is nothing better than having your music pause every two minutes to beep at you for the wireless charging notification. The phone hits 100% and interrupts the music to say the battery is full. 2 minutes later, the music is interrupted to say the wireless charging has restarted. The phone sometimes does the same thing through the night while I am trying to sleep. The screen lights up the room every 15 minutes or so. This is on a Samsung charger too. I would root my phone just to get rid of this notification if it were possible. Come on Samsung ..... kill this thing.


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1HyJ4rW
via IFTTT

from XDA Forum http://ift.tt/1z2sw92
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire