vendredi 24 avril 2015

I can't install CWM or TWRP on Note II

Hello!

First of all: Excuse me for my english.

I have a "second-hand" Galaxy Note II. I think that the old user try to root it, because I have superuser installed... but I can't grant su permissions.

Well. I try to install CWM or TWRP with heimdall in Download mode: heimdall flash --RECOVERY recovery.img (CWM or TWRP), it seems works fine, and phone restarts. But when I try to access on it I get the (default) Android System Recovery.

I read that it's because I have to delete /system/recovery-from-boot.p to CWM or TWRP can be executed successfully, but I can delete it because I'm not root, and I can't be root because i can't install CWM or TWRP...

- It's possible to be root without CWM or TWRP? (I tryed without exit: towelroot or framaroot)
- It's possible to delete /system/recovery-from-boot.p without be root user? (I tryed adb shell, ES File Explorer, ...)
- It's possible to access CWM or TWRP without delete this file? (I tryed with CWManager, it detects CWM and TWRP flashed, but can't reboot on it, and can't install a new CWM version).

I'm become to be crazy, I suppose that's more easy that I think...

Thank you very much!


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1Grj8eS
via IFTTT

from XDA Forum http://ift.tt/1E1exzc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire