vendredi 24 avril 2015

MultiRom Resurrected V32 Custom+Stock Rom Support

I received a request by a few people asking about MultiRom....

I know that @Skin1980 ported multirom to your device some time ago, I also know that as he did a good job, it wasnt perfect..
As I talk to @Tasssadar almost everyday (Hes the Creator/Owner of MultiRom) . I have a fully working Port of MultiRom V32 With a fully working Modified TWRP 2.8.6.X.
and the Kexec Patch that I use is not the same as the ones you have grown you know. Mine is independent from the other patch. This one was created with the help By @tasssdar. Do to
the G3's strange memory locations. Anyhow. It does Work with Stock OEM roms. using a special hooks file.

If anyone wants a little more nfo on it, let me give you 2 links,
Links: MultiRom V32 G3 (D851) T-Mobile
Links: MultiRom V32 G3 (D850) AT&T

If you are interested in me porting it over here, Then respond, otherwise I wont waste my time.......

My Device is in my Sig, I have the D851..


Anyhow, I will check back and see if anyone is interested, after one day, Its final.....


from xda-developers http://ift.tt/1GrjbXZ
via IFTTT

from XDA Forum http://ift.tt/1HyW0OH
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire