jeudi 1 octobre 2015

Hands-On With NVIDIA GeForce Now: Is The World Finally Ready For A Game Streaming Service?

GFN-The_New_Way_To_Game

Let's get this out of the way right up front: I'm not a PC gamer. I'm not really a gamer at all; while I of course love to kick back with the occasional game, I don't consider myself a member of the "hardcore" gaming community by any measure. I've had every Playstation since the original (and, in fact, still have the 2, 3, and 4), but even then I'm an enthusiast at best.

Read More

Hands-On With NVIDIA GeForce Now: Is The World Finally Ready For A Game Streaming Service? was written by the awesome team at Android Police.





via Android Police - Android News, Apps, Games, Phones, Tablets http://ift.tt/1QMJwUz

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire